четверг, 20 февраля 2020 г.

AGRIPPA THEATRON DRIVER DOWNLOAD

There is a solution however with this workaround: I've got to say, personally I'm not a fan of downloading drivers from random 3d party websites. By the way, someone in a spanish forum said that the spdif output doesn't work, but I don't have the possibility of checking if it's true. Wieke Kanters 18 1 on I think I'm supposed to have a disk here somewhere, but I don't have a disc drive. The soundcard is build with selected high-end components for excellent sound.
Uploader: Faejora
Date Added: 19 July 2008
File Size: 12.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47569
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Theatron Agrippa Audio Driver - Software Patch

I'm not either, but it looks like you won't get any agrjppa drivers from Club 3D, you actually can't even find Agrippa on their page anymore Which is the kind of utility I don't trust on general principle. In the mean time I'm just going to activate the Realtek stuff on my motherboard.

MST 0 0 on Unfortunately NVIDIA ceased partnership with the makers of the soundstorm audio solution for motherboards, such a shame. Omelo 1 0 on For further information about the card, theagron can read up on the press release here folks.

However thanks to Club3D, they've released a new soundcard which sports "DTS Connect" technology, allowing the card to perform real-time encoding for multichannel DTS 7.

Theatron Agrippa Windows 10 Drivers

I have this driver working fine in Windows 10 x Wieke Kanters 0 on RoyalKing 1 1 on The soundcard is build with selected high-end components for excellent sound.

Wieke Kanters 18 1 on Omelo 0 0 on Upload agripa Image No file chosen.

However I seem to be unable to find any drivers for this card. Omelo 0 on I've got to say, personally I'm not a fan of downloading drivers from random 3d party websites.

The digital integration of a multimedia PC or HTPC with a home cinema system, as already known from other Club 3D soundcards, is one of the main reasons for offering this product.

Club 3D Theatron Agrippa DTS Sound Card

By the way, someone in a spanish forum said that the spdif output doesn't work, but I don't have the possibility of checking if it's true. Type your email and we'll send you a link to retrieve it. Anyone can confirm it? Please contact our support team at support club-3d. Yeah the first link looks to me link some kind of generic 3d party driver update utility. MST, Omelo, don't mention it.

Orecyrht 0 0 on Add insult to injury, very little in the way of alternative sound solutions capable of digital encoding on the fly have hit the market since. Glad I can be of assistance. Figured it's due to windows not being able to find any drivers for my theatron agrippa sound card device manager lists some unknown multimedia audio device and I should just install one manually.

It will also agrppa Dolby Digital encoding as well.

I have the same problem, I really love that sound card, so it would be perfect if we could get Windows 10 drivers. Wieke Kanters 0 0 on Enjoy your games and all other content with real-time encoding in multichannel sound Dolby Digital 7. I agree to the terms. But at the moment I don't have any sound. RoyalKing 0 0 on I couldn't make it work theagron their first link, so I'll try cinemaniarotas drivers when I get the chance.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий