пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

ASUS P4C800-E SATA DRIVER

I was very wrong. Looks like I can. Visit the following links: For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. Similar Threads can i use 2. If you need to reset your password, click here.
Uploader: Vubar
Date Added: 19 September 2010
File Size: 5.85 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 16442
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Disable the Promise one all together too. Rental car lied to me!

I read the motherboard manual page 49, dlsvr I was very wrong. Hope this was helpful and GL. It is on the Asus disk. Broadband Forums General Discussions. Two GB maxtor HD's I want to add another hard drive to my computer, but it seems like I can't add another sata drive? Open Source Consulting Domain Registration. I finally downloaded the guide from Asus did I mention their site sucks now?

Asus P4C800-E: Updating the Intel Flagship

I have 3 SATA drives hooked up on mine. If not, you can download it from Asus.

For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of the base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. Post Your Comment Please log in or sign up to comment. Since these features change significantly the appeal of the P4C series, we believed it assus time to update the review.

Last edited by Cypher; at Having a problem logging in?

P4CE Deluxe | ASUS Global

BB code is On. This is my first computer build since 's were walking the earth I have purchased factory-built computers since then. Originally Posted by Burke. Most Active Forum Topics this week The vCore voltage adjustment for the CPU was only adjustable to 1.

If you need to reset your password, click here. Similar Threads can i use 2. This will not be a full review, but will concentrate on changes to this Asus top-of-the-line satw, and a retest to bring benchmarks into line with our new hardware and software standards. User Articles Quick Reference. The time now is Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies. Join our community today!

I have a P4C Deluxe motherboard that I am trying to setup as: SG Ports Database Security. Dar, because I misread an article on WD's site. You may have to make some saya in the BIOS though. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free.

Yes, you can hook up non-RAID drives to those ports. I think they default to RAID. Above post is edited now.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий