вторник, 3 марта 2020 г.

ACER ASPIRE 5100 BL51 WIRELESS DRIVER

Thanks for the help! Learn more - opens in new window or tab. This is a laptop. It won't boot at all. Hook your computer up to your router using an ethernet cord. The seller has not specified a shipping method to United States. Otherwise you will have to type "sudo modprobe ndiswrapper" every time you want to use it.
Uploader: Sazahn
Date Added: 28 July 2010
File Size: 8.49 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 37318
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This item does not ship to United States.

My wireless internet was working fine until Saturday night, when I couldn't get internet access. Skip to main content.

I am not sure if it the problem is Vista or my new laptop. That being said, Acer does not support Windows 7 yet-you can try the Vista drivers; more often than not they will work. Nov 10, Acer Aspire Notebook.

Jun 22, Acer Aspire Notebook. This is my first post here, so I hope I'm in the right place! Download that now, then click on uninstall the driver. You can't post conmments that contain an email address. I am not sure if it the problem is Vista or my new laptop 0 Votes.

Want Answer 0 Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered.

Acer Aspire Bl51 Wireless WiFi Card T60h | eBay

Otherwise you will have to type "sudo modprobe ndiswrapper" every time you want to acef it. When I go to Network Diagnostics, I get a message that says "This computer does not have a wireless adapter installed and configured.

In a terminal type in uname -a And you will probably get a result similiar to Linux davinci-laptop 2. Since you may have upgraded your kernel I cant give you the the exact file to download, but I can help you figgure it out. One is to buy the correct AC adapter Charger for the laptop.

Please enter a valid email address. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. Yes, my password is: Add your comment to this article You need to be a member to leave a comment. Please enter 5 wireeless 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. To get it working with acsr in perticular 7.

Fixing the WiFi on Acer 5100

Please assign your manual to a product: I have bought an aspire running vista and I am having the same issue. Image not available Photos not available for this variation. Read more about the condition. Back to home page Return to top. Ader driver update option on the notebook said no updates available. Sell now - Have one to sell?

Linux Wolf Pack - Linux Resources Help Software Articles and More

When I power it up, the fan starts for about seconds and then the PC shuts down. One note-I cannot tell just from the info you supplied whether you have the Atheros or Broadcom chip-You should be able to determine that in Device Manager.

Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Mar 10, Acer Aspire Notebook. Already have an account? Back to home page. Dec 27, Acer Aspire Notebook.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий