среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

ARTEC DIGITAL TV STICK DRIVER

It was not as bad as the Artec. But thanks for review, I didn't know about Artec TV stick. Click "Add" to insert your video. Altogether I have digital channels for free. For sure I am going to try that one as well. Jim, if you get a minute, I would like to hear your thoughts on the FujiPlus tuner.
Uploader: Jucage
Date Added: 17 October 2018
File Size: 24.39 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 95760
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Page 1 of Like it woud loose signal for a couple of seconds during the show. Please assign your manual to a product: Thread hijacked with a semi-messy message.

Artec T14 DVB-T TV Stick - Fixya

I am downloading a trial but there was a package deal and it also included a remote. So I gave up and removed it.

Want Answer 0 Clicking this will make more experts see the diital and we will remind you when it gets answered. The only thing Fusion doesn't have is it doesn' come with an antenna I believe, but perhaps it did came with antenna, I am not sure since received all 4 packages the same time and I mixed up the antennas.

Artec DVB-T1 Digital TV Receiver

I would say equaly good sstick Fusion TV in this aspect. It seemed to be working for about minutes until I had to change the channel. Originally Posted by jimwhite got the Fuji Plus last night I'll post after the VBOX is installed.

Its too bad, the Artec has a great small form factor and would be great as a mobile tuner, but would require a good cpu to back it up. You can't post answers that contain an email address.

Maybe one of the upcoming Core 2 cpus. KGannJan 25, It'll take a couple of reads to make sense of what I'm asking.

I'ma buy a TV tuner next week, and I'd sure like to know if my dibital would work. Well let's see if we can get it working. But it shipped before I could cancel. FusionHDTV - total winner.

I do like that software if I could figure out digiatl to jsut label the channels 4, 5, 8 etc. Anyway, it worked better.

Artec T14 DVB-T Digital TV 2.0.0.2

ApostateTapir Dec 4, I believe this is a Korean manufacturer. Peter Nagy is offline. Just my 5 cents. If it ain't broke Boy does that little thing get hot.

Click "Add" to insert your video. SpiralspektrumAug 10, Just as a background I am running a Dell laptop with a fresh install to factory default with MB memory and Solo 1. BeyondTV has some conversion stuff but that depends on other factors.

Artec DVB-T1 Digital TV Receiver - Aria PC

Discussion in ' Accessories ' started by ZellioApr 12, You can't post conmments that contain an email address. Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links. It has worked well, but I am out of PCI slots and needed something external.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий